What is Special About Maxim Non Stick Cookware?
– Maxim Teflon Non-Stick cookware is signed, Sealed and Certified By DUPONT. DUPONT one of the world’s largest chemical company invented Teflon Non – Stick since 1938.
-The Teflon Non- Stick has conformed to US F.D.A Standards and has been accepted as safe for food contact use.
Why Buy Maxim Non- Stick Cookware?
– Healthy Cooking-Low fat and Low Cholesterol Cooking.
– Faster,easier clean up without scrubbing or soaking.
– Save oil, Save water , Save gas.
– Reduce risk of burning.
You can even cook all your dishes using the same cookware without washing after every dish. Just wipe with a paper or cloth towel and proceed on to cook the next dish and so on.
– DUPONT TEFLON CLASSIC NONSTICK INTERIOR for easy clean-up & healthy cooking.
– HEAVY GAUGE ALUMINIUM BODY for fast & even heating throughout pan.
– ERGONOMIC PHENOLIC HANDLES for comfortable stovetop cooking.
– SPIRAL BASE for better conductivity & even heating.
– ATTRACTIVE METALIC COLOR EXTERIOR
– WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU COOK . It’s equipped with crystal clear glass cover.
EASY CARE TIPS
1 – Before tge first use – wash, rinse and dry cookware throughly. Then condition by wiping surface with cooking oil.
2 -Only use wooden, nylon or rubber utensils.
3 – Clean using only only soft sponge. Avoid abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
4 – Remember to always use low to medium heat for cooking. For the sort time needed to final stir frying, using high heat should not affect your non-stick. It is the persistent use of high heat that causes staining and damage.
5- For longer life span, allow cookware to cool before washing.
Before First Use:
Wipe the non-stick surface with a little cooking oil. This will prolong the lifespan of the non- stick.
Use and Care:
– Wash the cookware in hot soapy water, using sponge or dish cloth, rinse and dry.
– Condition the non-stick surface with cooking oil to preserve the easy release quality.
– Never heat an empty cookware or allow it to boil dry.
– Plastic or wooden cooking tools are preferred.
– Never cur in the pan/wok.
– Always wash the cookware after each use.
– Never use steel wool, scouring powder, pads or abrasive cleaners as these may impair the efficiency of the non-stick interior.
– Although your aluminium non-stick cookware is dishwater safe, the harsh conditions of dishwasher care can impair the appearance of performance of this product.
– Hand washing is recommended.
ELECTRIC STOVE TOPS ARE CAPABLE OF HIGHER TEMPERATURES AND GENERATE HIGHER HEAT. MEDIUM HEAT IS RECOMMENDED. PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION WHEN COOKING ON A HIGH TEMPERATURE.
Click HERE view the promotion.